10/24/2016 Robot Revolution and IMAX @ Franklin Institute
Explore an unprecedented selection of cutting-edge robots from around the world in Robot Revolution, supported by Google.org with additional major support from The Boeing Company. This exhibit gives your students the extraordinary opportunity to interact with, play against, and examine state-of-the-art robots who contribute to our work, our health, and our everyday lives in surprising ways. Go head-to-head with a tic-tac-toe-playing ‘bot, challenge a robot to a game of 21, feel a therapeutic baby seal robot react to your touch, or watch a competitive game of robot soccer! In this immersive experience, you’ll step into a visionary world where robots are not just a curiosity, but an amazing asset. Aligned with Next Generation Science Standards, this revolutionary exhibit is sure to excite and inspire students of all ages around concepts of innovation and exploration while giving them a field trip they won’t forget!
Enhance your group’s visit with National Geographic’s giant screen fi lm, Robots, in our jaw-dropping Tuttleman IMAX® Dome Theater!
- Reservation has been made at Franklin Institute for entrance to Robot Revolution and showing of Robots in the IMAX Theater.
- We will have approximately 2 hours in the Robot Revolution Exhibit (starting at 12:00 noon) and then view the IMAX presentation @ 2:15.
- The fee also includes general adminission to FI, so parents are able to stay longer with the girls.
- Parking is available near the building. Some folks indicated that they may take the train from Colmar. Other members of your family are welcome to come also.
- I need to make final payment (or cancel) the event by October 3, 2016.