Electronic and printed resources for teaching and learning the sciences, produced by Dr Angela Stott.
Navigate the site for free resources and previews of resources to purchase.
- Grade 12 Physical Science
- Grade 11 Physical Science
- Grade 10 Physical Science
- Grades 8&9 Natural Science
- Leave a comment to tell me what you need
10% discount during lockdown:
50% discount during lockdown:
- Grades 8 Matter&Materials Interactive PDF: Only R15!
- Grades 8 Energy&Change Interactive PDF: Only R15!
- Grade 9 Matter&Materials Interactive PDF: Only R25!
- Grades 10&11 Stoichiometry Interactive PDF: Only R25!
Dr Angela Stott (BSc, BSc(Hons), MEd, PhD) is a science teacher, researcher and author.
Angela has 20 years of school teaching experience and 10 years experience in teacher education. She has conducted postdoctoral research at UCT and has worked in South African township schools, created and conducted short learning programmes for teachers, and conducted research, for UFS. Angela has authored a range of learning materials in areas of Biology, Natural Science and Physical Science. She has also mentored hundreds of learners in the production of Science Expo projects, conducted teacher workshops throughout South Africa and given presentations at numerous academic and practitioner conferences.Angela's particular areas of specialisation include use of information and communication technologies (ICTs) in education, promotion of critical thinking, development of investigative skills, conceptual understanding, gifted education, learning in contexts of poverty and teacher education.