Click on the following link to read my teaching statement (Teaching Statement). Below are the courses that I have either taught or assisted.
- Principles of Microeconomics - Summer 2017 [Evaluation]
- Principles of Microeconomics (Online) - Summer 2016
- Microeconomics II (Ph.D.) - Fall 2016 (Purdue)
- Advanced Game Theory (Ph.D.) - Spring 2017 (Purdue)
- Computing For Analytics (Masters) - Summer 2018 (Purdue)
- Krannert Certificate for Distinguished Teaching - Summer 2017
I would be especially qualified to teach upper-level undergraduate, masters, or Ph.D. classes in game theory, behavioral economics, and experimental economics.