Here you will find the fixtures for the cup tournaments for 2019/2020.
The rules of the cup games are as follows:
- Games will be forty minutes in length, two lots of twenty minute halves.
- Each school should referee one half of the game. This should be the team manager, or another teacher/member of staff. This should not be a parent or adult outside of the school (unless previously agreed upon by both teams, e.g. if played at one of the high schools and refereed by a sports leader).
- If the game ends in a draw, 5 minutes extra time each way will be played.
- If there is still no winner at the end of this period, then a replay will be required.
- If a replay is needed, and the game still ends in a draw after normal and extra time, then penalties will be applied, with 3 penalties for each team taken before entering sudden death.
- After a game is played, please can both teams send the result to email@example.com as soon as possible.
- If you are trying to arrange a game with a team and are finding it difficult to set a date, please let myself, Lee or Paul Hooton know as soon as possible. This can be done using the same email address, or by contacting one of us via our school office. This could result in the other team forfeiting their progress in the competition.