I am Research Scientist at INRA, Montpellier.
My professional address is: 2 place viala, 34060 Montpellier, France
Research interests: Political Economics, Organizational Theory, Development Economics, Environmental and Resource Economics.
Motivating versus Funding, with Nicolas Quérou and Antoine Soubeyran.
- Exploitation and Recycling of Rare Earths, with Bocar Ba.
Inventory Credit as a Commitment Device to Save Grain until the Hunger Season, with Tristan Le Cotty, Elodie Maître d'Hôtel and Julie Subervie.
- Farmer Impatience and Grain Storage for the Hunger Season, with Tristan Le Cotty, Elodie Maître d'Hôtel and Julie Subervie.
- Risk and Time Preferences and Fertilizer Use by Maize Farmers in Burkina Faso, with Tristan Le Cotty, Elodie Maître d'Hôtel and Julie Subervie.
Some Work in Progress:
- Fertile Ground for Conflict, with Nicolas Berman and Mathieu Couttenier.
Media, Popular Press and Vulgarization:
- "An Overview of the Roots of CivilWars: Natural Factors and Economic Conditions" (2013) G-MonD Policy Papers (with M. Couttenier).
- "La diplomatie permet-elle d’obtenir des avantages commerciaux?" (2011) AFSE/ Les Echos (with M. Couttenier).
Current and former Ph.D Students:
- Defended 2016: Bocar Samba Ba: "Natural Resources and Recycling" - (Postdoc at CERDI, Clermont-Ferrand)
- Started 2015: Mamadou Gueye: "Contracting with Spatial Externalities"