Hours: Monday - Friday: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Please note that the College & Career Center is closed for summer vacation. We will return voice mail and email when we return to the office on August 31.
The Issaquah School District has
contracted with the Parchment Exchange to manage the
ordering, processing, and secure delivery of both official and unofficial
Parchment Exchange offers:
- Secure, on-line access to request your transcript 24/7.
- Email notification when transcripts are processed and
- On-line tracking ability.
- The option to request electronic delivery of your
transcript to participating colleges, universities or other organizations
such as the NCAA.
For further details click here.
Our mission is to ensure that all students are planning well for their futures. We are here to help them to navigate a successful passage through high school in the following areas:
- Career/College Planning Advice
- College representative visits
- Military representative visits
- Career Activities infused in the classroom
- Brown Bag Lunch presentations with professionals in different career fields
- College & Career library of books and catalogs & about colleges and careers
- Special events -Field trips to colleges & special guest speaker programs
- Detailed Website with links to many college, financial aid & career sites
- Scholarship information & applications
- Career aptitude assessment and interpretations ( CHOICES, ASVAB and other inventory tests)
- Computerized career guidance software ( career interest inventory, college and scholarship search etc)
- Calendar of career/college events at Skyline & in the community
- Job and Volunteer opportunities for students
- Technical 2-year and 4-year college catalogs and information
- Development of marketing strategies and employment skills (Resume application & interviewing resources and assistance)
- WaNIC (Washington Network For Innovative Careers) program information/ classes
- Tech Prep class information
- Internship & Apprenticeship opportunities
- Summer enrichment program information
- High School and Beyond Project support