Room No. 103, Academic Block,
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya,
Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong, Meghalaya 793003
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Mobile No. : 09485186003; 07550197054
Mentored Start-up: SOIL Agritech Private Limited
Skype ID: shubhankar_87
Researcher ID: N-1410-2015
Researchgate: Shubhankar Majumdar
News and Upcoming Events:
- Jan 2019: Our work on Reduction of Hardware Complexity of Digital Circuits by Threshold Logic Gates Using RTDs is published in Springer Book Chapter of Information and Communication Technology for Intelligent Systems. Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies
- Nov. 2018: Our work on FallSense: An automatic fall detection and alarm generation system in IoT-enabled environment is published in IEEE Sensors Journal.
- Mar. 2018: Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions Seal of Excellence award from European Commission
- Feb. 2018: Semifinalist of Cisco Global Problem Solver 2018
- 22/07: Top Ten Incubatee in India Innovation Challenge Design Contest (IICDC-2016)
- Started Start-up incubation namely SOIL
I am currently working as Assistant Professor at Department of Electronics & Communication in National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya (NITM), India since December 13, 2017. Before joining NITM, I had worked as faulty in IIITDM Kurnool and NIT Raipur. I completed my PhD as an Institute Scholar from Indian Institute of Technolgy (IIT) Kharagpur, India in November, 2016.
My broad research interest includes Implementation of IoT in Agriculture and Industrial aspects, Analog & Digital VLSI, Fabrication, Modelling & Simulation of Devices.