My research interests are Toric topology, Combinatorics, Symplectic geometry, and Topological Data Analysis (TDA).
- Sho Hasui, Hideya Kuwata, Mikiya Masuda, and Seonjeong Park, Classification of toric manifolds over an n-cube with one vertex cut, International Mathematics Research Notices, rny161, https://doi.org/10.1093/imrn/rny161, Publsihed: 05 July 2018. (Online Published) arXiv:1705.07530
- Ho Kyoung Ko and Seonjeong Park, Mathematics Anxiety Analysis using Topological Data Analysis, East Asian Math. J. 34 (2), 177--189 (2018)
- Suyoung Choi and Seonjeong Park, Strong cohomological rigidity of toric varieties, Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh Sect. A. 147, no. 5, 971--992 (2017), arXiv:1302.0133
- Anton Ayzenberg, Mikiya Masuda, Seonjeong Park, and Haozhi Zeng, Cohomology of toric origami manifolds with acyclic proper faces, J. Symplect. Geom. 15 (3), 645--685 (2017), arXiv:1407.0764.
- Victor Buchstaber, Nikolay Erokhovets, Mikiya Masuda, Taras Panov, and Seonjeong Park, Cohomological rigidity of manifolds defined by 3-dimensional polytopes, Uspekhi Mat. Nauk 72 (2017), no. 2, 3--66 (Russian); Russian Math. Surveys 72 (2017), no. 2, 199--256 (English translation); pdf (Russian); arXiv:1610.07575
- Suyoung Choi, Boram Park, and Seonjeong Park, Pseudograph and its associated real toric manifold, J. Math. Soc. Japan 69 (2), 693--714 (2017), arXiv:1506.06866.
- Suyoung Choi and Seonjeong Park, Projective bundles over toric surfaces, Int. J. Math. 27 (4), 1650032 (2016) [30 pages] DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1142/S0129167X16500324, arXiv:1209.5225
- Sunghyon Kyeong, Seonjeong Park, Keun-Ah Cheon, Jae-Jin Kim, Dong-Ho Song, and Eunjoo Kim, A New Approach to Investigate the Association between Brain Functional Connectivity and Disease Characteristics of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Topological Neuroimaging Data Analysis, PLOS ONE, 10 (9): e0137296, DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0137296 (2015)
- Anton Ayzenberg, Mikiya Masuda, Seonjeong Park, and Haozhi Zeng, Toric origami structures on quasitoric manifolds, Proc. Steklov Inst. Math. 288 (1), 10--28 (2015), arXiv:1409.6855
- Ho Kyoung Ko, Young Woo Choi, and Seonjeong Park, Study on Big Data Utilization Plans of Mathematics Education, J. Korea Soc. Math. Ed. Ser. E: Communications of Mathematical Education 28 (4), 573--588 (2014)
- Mikiya Masuda and Seonjeong Park, Toric origami manifolds and multi-fans, Proc. Steklov Inst. Math. 286 (1) (the volume dedicated to Victor Buchstaber's 70th birthday) 308--323 (2014), arXiv:1305.6347
- Seonjeong Park and Dong Youp Suh, Q-trivial generalized Bott manifolds, Osaka J. Math. 51 (4), 1081--1093 (2014), arXiv:1212.0103
- Suyoung Choi, Seonjeong Park, and Dong Youp Suh, Topological classification of quasitoric manifolds with second Betti number 2, Pacific J. Math. 256 (1) 19--49 (2012), arXiv:1005.5431
 Seonjeong Park, Toric manifolds over cyclohedra, arXiv:1709.03231, Osaka J. Math., accepted.
 Boram Park, Hanchul Park, and Seonjeong Park, Graph invariants and Betti numbers of real toric manifolds, arXiv:1801.00296. (The title of this paper is changed from Graph cubeahedra and graph associahedra in toric topology.)
 Megumi Harada, Tatsuya Horiguchi, Mikiya Masuda, Seonjeong Park, Positivity of the volume polynomial of subvarieties of flag varieties (temporary), in preparation.
- [a] Seonjeong Park, Real toric manifolds and shellable posets arising from graphs, RIMS Kokyuroku 2060, 38--43 (2018). ※ This is an introductory paper of  from a toric topological view.