- Our paper "Nonlocal Spin Transport Mediated by a Vortex Liquid in Superconductors" has been accepted for publication in Phys. Rev. Lett. It has been selected as an Editors' Suggestion also Featured in Physics. This work proposes using a superconducting vortex liquid as a robust spin-transport channel. Reciprocally, spin-transport measurements are shown to be able to provide hitherto unaccessible information about an elusive vortex-liquid phase.
- Our paper "Cooper-Pair Spin Current in a Strontium Ruthenate Heterostructure" has been accepted for publication in Phys. Rev. Lett. This work exemplifies the promising future research direction, exploring strongly correlated systems by spin-transport measurements.
- Our paper “Role of dimensional crossover on spin-orbit torque efficiency in magnetic insulator thin films" has been accepted for publication in Nature Communications. Congratulation, Qiming!
- Our paper, "Magnon-induced non-Markovian friction of a domain wall in a ferromagnet," which is coauthored by Yaroslav, Oleg, and Victor, has been published in PRB. Thanks for the nice collaboration!
- Here are talks about our works at 2018 APS March meeting in Los Angeles
- S19.00008 Chiral Edge Mode in the Coupled Dynamics of Magnetic Solitons in a Honeycomb Lattice, Presenter: Se Kwon Kim
- K13.00006 Cooper pair spin current in SrRuO3 / Sr2RuO4 heterostructure, Presenter: Suk Bum Chung
- L22.00007 Superfluid-inspired spintronics, Presenter: Pramey Upadhyaya
- P22.00010 Novel perspectives for the control of antiferromagnetic solitons, Presenter: Ricardo Zarzuela
- Y21.00014 Anisotropic Spin-Superfluid Magnet as a Long Josephson Junction, Presenter: Daniel Hill
- L22.00004 (invited talk) Fast domain wall motion induced by antiferromagnetic spin dynamics at the angular momentum compensation temperature of ferrimagnets, Presenter: Kab-Jin Kim