Welcome to the 3D integrated Opto-Electronic device group. We are exploring opto-electronic devices using III-V/Ge materials for 3D opto-electronic integrated circuits(OEICs). Please see more about the research and current activities through the top links, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
- Monolithic 3D Integration Low temperature layer stacking, III-V/Ge devices
- Next Generation Computing Stackable synapse/neuron
- Thin film imager Hyperspectral imager
- Mid-IR Photonics Photonic devices for sensing
- MicroLED display Stacked RGB display
We are looking for highly-motivated, resourceful students! Please contact sh-kim [at] kist.re.kr.
Undergraduate students are also very welcome and can have the research opportunity, which is publishable.
We will move the lab to KAIST EE from Feb. 2019.
Last data update 5th/Sep./2018