"Few places in this world are more dangerous than home.
Fear not,therefore, to try the mountain passes. They will kill
care, save you from deadly apathy, set you free..." –John Muir
Selected Media Mentions
My research has been discussed in a variety of media outlets including The New York Times, The New Yorker, Bloomberg, and others:
- The Wisdom of the Short-Sellers, The New York Times (March 26, 2010)
- Money market funds mix low yields with high controversy, St. Louis Post-Dispatch (February 14, 2012)
- Analysis: Funds cut expenses lending hot stocks to shorters, Reuters (April 12, 2012)
- Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation, (May 11, 2012)
- Don't Shortchange Short Sellers, BloombergView (June 24, 2014)
- This Is Why Shorting Stocks Is So Brutal, Business Insider (July 23, 2014)
- New stock market indicator shows 2015 will be profitable, MarketWatch, (February 6, 2015)
- Can you Predict Stock Market Returns with Short Interest?, Alpha Architect, (February 23, 2015)
- The Crucial Piece of Information That Big Traders Get Before Everyone Else, Bloomberg Business, (May 11, 2015)
- Uncovering a hidden indicator of stock market direction, The Dallas Morning News, (May 17, 2015)
- Is Passive Investment Actively Hurting the Economy, The New Yorker, (March 9, 2016)
Copyright ©2012-2017 Matthew Ringgenberg. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright Notice: No part of this website may be reproduced in any fashion without the expressed written consent of Matthew Ringgenberg.