RESULTS Austin 2015 Benefit
Sunday November 8, 2015
Reception 2:00pm - Program 2:30-3:30 pm
1345 Philomena Street, Austin, TX 78723
Jackson Ndegwa is the Head of Policy and Advocacy Hub at the Kenya
AIDS NGOs Consortium (KANCO). He oversees strategy, planning and
implementation. He coordinates policy priorities and is responsible for
implementing the KANCO's 2013-2015 "Investing for Health Impact"
strategy. His role requires him to work closely with the Kenya Ministry of Health around Immunizations, TB, HIV, Nutrition and Reproductive Health.
Seeds of Hope Honoree
Congressman Michael McCaul*
currently serving his sixth term representing
Texas' 10th District in the United States Congress
• Co-sponsor H.R. 2780 Education for All Act of 2014
• Global Partnership for Education letter, June 2014
• Co-sponsor H.Res. 688 Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, 2014
• Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance letter, December 2014
• Maternal & Child Health House Letter in July 2015
• Co-sponsor H.R. 3706 Reach Every Mother & Child Act of 20
*If Congressman McCaul is unable to attend due to scheduling conflicts, the award will accepted by a member of his staff in his absence.