- Share the Blame, Collaborate: Small Flies and Big Data, Center for Computational and Applied Mathematics (CCAM), California
State University, Fullerton, (March 2017)
- A Point Process Manifestation of the Integrate-and-Fire Model, Department of Mathematics, University of San Francisco, CA (March 2016).
- R and Cluster Computing: an Introduction, College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, California State University, Fullerton, (September 2015),
- From Neuroscience to
Statistics: A Biologically Justified Model for Neural Spike Trains, School of Cognitive
Sciences, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM), Tehran, Iran, (June
- A Biologically Justified Approach
to Modeling Neural Spike Trains, Department of Statistics, UC Irvine, Irvine,
CA, (May 2015).
- On the Multivariate
Analysis of Neural Spike Trains: Skellam Process with Resetting and its
Applications, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, McGill University, Montreal,
Canada, (February 2014).
Process: A New Approach to Modelling Neural Spike Trains,
Annual Meeting of Statistical Society of Canada (SSC), Edmonton, Alberta,
Canada (May 2013).
Process and its Applications, Faculty of Life Sciences, The
University of Manchester, UK, (November 2012)
Contributed Talks and Posters:
- Title: TBA, American
Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, San Francisco, upcoming
- Simultaneous Modeling of Neural Phenomena from Multiple Time Scales, Annual Meeting of Society for Neuroscience (SfN), San Diego, (upcoming)
- Time Scale in Neuronal Data: A Multiscale Model, Annual Meeting of the Statistical Society of Canada (SSC), Brock
University, St. Catharines, Canada, May-June 2016
- Neural Spike Trains as Realizations of Skellam Process with Resetting, Joint Statistical Meeting (JSM), Washington State Convention Center, Seattle,
Washington, August 2015
- A Flexible Model with
Multivariate Extensions for Neural Spike Trains, International Workshop on
Statistical Analysis of Neuronal Data (SAND 7), University of Pittsburgh,
Pittsburgh, USA, (May 2015).
- Teaching Abstract
Statistical Concepts with Applied Research Questions, Opportunities and New
Directions Conference, University of Waterloo, Canada, (April 2013)
- Skellam Process and its
Applications in Modelling Neural Spike Trains, Annual Meeting of Society
for Neuroscience (SfN), New Orleans, U.S.A. (October 2012).
- On Statistics Anxiety: A
Transactional Analysis Approach, Certificate in University Teaching Seminar,
Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Waterloo, Canada
- When Neuroscience Meets Statistics:
Modelling Neural Spike Trains, Department of Statistics and Actuarial
Science, University of Waterloo, Canada (November 2011).
- Multiscale, Multivariate
Spike Train Analysis, Applied Mathematics, Modelling and Computational Science Conference
(AMMCS), Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Canada, (July 2011).
- An Inhibitory-Excitatory
Approach for the Analysis of the Neural Spike Trains, The Joint Statistical
Meeting (JSM), American Statistical Association, Vancouver, Canada, (August 2010).
of Neural Spike Trains,
Annual meeting of the statistical society of Canada (SSC), Vancouver, Canada, (June