ROTARIAN ACTION GROUP ADDICTION PREVENTION
As an international group of Rotarian specialists in Addiction Prevention, our aim is to:
- prospect all Rotarians active in prevention of substance abuse and addiction
- bring their expertise together for study and exchange
- learn how Rotary clubs can participate in the struggle agains addiction
- disseminate this knowledge and the developed methodology
- inform and stimulate Rotary Districts and clubs
- integrate addiction prevention as an essential part of their service
Founded in February 2013 and recognized by Rotary International in January 2016, we now operate in more than 42 countries and 45 districts... in accordance with Rotary International policy.
at Commission on Narcotic Drugs sessions of UNODC in Vienna in March 2020
at ROTARY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE from 6 untill 10th of June 2020 in Honolulu
at UN Rotary International Day Health and Mental Health in Geneva in June 2020
Example project: 'Topspel, an education tool for schools'
Seminar Toolkiton Engaging the Community