E. Master Theses
I supervise master theses in the areas
- Public economics: How do laws and regulations affect decisions of indivduals and firms?
- Social economics: Do social networks affect economic outcomes?
- Labor economics: How can we help job seekers find work?
- Health or welfare economics: How do policies, institutions, and shocks affect well-being?
These issues are usually addressed within theses involving a substantial amount of data work. I also welcome students who want to work on their own ideas and I can help you set up a Master thesis in the context of an organization (firm, administration, etc.).
Please contact me directly to find out about new topics.
- Hendre Garbers (2013): Name or nationality?
- Stephanos Vlachos (2012): Ottoman vs Roman Empire
- Ornélie Manzambi (2012): The role of financial wealth for the duration of unemployment