Space for Development: The Centre offers the appropriate physical environment and material resources for teaching, training or organization planning.
- Conferences and Seminars: There are 5 broadloomed, air-conditioned rooms for 200 down to 25 persons respectively.
- Accommodations: Each of the 66 private bedrooms has broadloom and features a two piece washroom, comfortable platform rocking chair with a footstool.
- Food and Hospitality: The Centre's own chef and kitchen staff prepare all the food. Three full course meals and three coffee breaks are served. Platters of food are brought to each table.
- Resources and Recreation: The Centre has flip charts, audio-visual equipment, a photocopier and basic teacher supplies. For recreation, there is a covered swimming pool in the summer, and acres of lawn for out-door activities.
- Meetings/Conventions: Hosting your group at Queen of Apostles
- We are happy to welcome not-for-profit groups and organizations who wish to rent our facilities for meetings, conferences, or retreats. Queen of Apostles Renewal Centre is able to host single-day events as well as provide accommodations for overnight stays.
- Please contact email@example.com if you wish to host your group or convention at Queen of Apostles..