ALL Hunting Seasons
These rules are subject to be changed by the President to maintain order and peace on club property. All changes will be decided by the President in the best interest of the club.
1. All members should respect the right of other members and shall conduct themselves in a respectful and courteous manner. Please be courteous of hunters who have their deer stands near roads. NO SHOOTING FROM OR ACROSS ANY ROAD.
2. All members must have valid hunting license as required by the State of Florida. Follow all rules and regulations, possession and bag limits given by the state of Florida and by Planted Pines Hunt Club bag limits.
3. ATV's are allowed on club property, between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 3 p.m during any open hunting season. ATV's can be driven on designated roads ONLY. No off-road use except to recover game during hunting season. Please get to your stand in a timely manner to avoid disturbing wildlife movement. If you wound or harvest an animal you may attempt to recover your game during these hours.
4. Doe deer are allowed to be harvested during archery season, Doe Week, and by Doe Tag only. During Archery season Does and Legal bucks may be taken, Bucks with antlers 3 points on one side or better.
5. Guests are allowed during archery season, Guests are NOT allowed during muzzleloader season opening weekend and the opening weekend of the general gun season.
6. Each member may bring a guest up to FIVE hunting days per season with a $10.00 per day charge. Hunting guest visits are limited to a five day maximum for the whole season. Friday at noon, thru Sunday evening is defined as two hunting days. You may bring one guest five times or five different guests but only five guest hunting days are allowed per member.
7. A Member may operate as many personal game feeders as desired, however you may only designate two areas as private, one in main parcel and one in an out parcel.
8. Spouses and dependent children under the age of 18 may hunt with the member at no additional charge. Children under sixteen may not be in possession of a firearm unless under the supervision of an adult.
9. Deer Stands are to be placed no closer than 300 yards to another deer stand. A maximum of two PRIVATE deer stands per member will be allowed. Identify all Private Stands with your name, stand 1 or 2 and phone number, a permanent black marker does well. Rayonier requires stands to be 100 feet from designated property lines please adhere to this limit.
10. Destroying or damaging timber, fences, gates, any company or personal property is prohibited. No interference of work activity of lessor (logging activities) and no hunting within 1000 feet of work activity.
11. Vehicles must not be parked in such manners as to obstruct roads. Reckless driving that may endanger the safety of fellow members and self is prohibited.
12. All gates must be closed and locked at all times. It is the responsibility of ALL members who are hunting, DO NOT DRIVE AROUND ANY GATES.
13. It is the responsibility of each member to notify the President the amount of deer harvested including points and weight including spring turkey. All guns must be unloaded upon dark. No spotlighting allowed on club property.
14. Members MUST participate in scheduled work days. Failure to attend 50% of scheduled work days will result in a $50 fee for days missed.
* IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES CAN RESULT IN FINES OR YOUR MEMBERSHIP BEING REVOKED IF THE RULE BROKEN IS EGREGIOUS ENOUGH. THIS IS ESPECIALLY TRUE FOR SAFETY VIOLATIONS OR IF THE RULE(S) BROKEN HAVE CAUSED DISCORD WITHIN THE GENERAL MEMBERSHIP DUE TO A LACK OF RESPECT FOR OTHER MEMBERS.