FALL GAME LIMITS
ALL LIMITS ARE PER MEMBERSHIP AND NOT PER PERSON.
- We are currently not taking turkey during the fall season.
- Deer – There is a 3 Buck limit, All bucks MUST have a minimum of three points on one side. There are no limits on does as we are trying to manage for a quality deer herd. Does may be taken with bow at no limit. With a firearm they may be taken during the state mandated doe days. We receive 12 doe tags from the state and these are to be used by the children first, any tags left over after December 1, can be used by any club member on a first come first serve basis. The tags will be kept at Buddy's house and you may inquire from him as to how many are left. If a club member, their immediate family member, or guest has never taken a buck they may shoot any buck legal under Florida law (currently one antler with 3 points on a side or a 10" main beam length for adults and for youth hunter 15 and under one antler at least 5" long).
- The 3 Buck limit may be exceeded at a cost of $100 per animal taken.
- Game taken by your spouse, guest or children count towards the limits to your membership.
- Only one buck may be taken by a guest on your membership. A second deer taken by a guest will be $100.
Spring Turkey Season
Turkey – Turkey limits are per Florida state laws. Currently two in the spring Bag limit is one per day.
There are no marked or claimed locations during turkey season, areas are on a first come first served basis.
guests will be allowed opening weekend of turkey season, guests will be
allowed after the opening weekend but they must be accompanied by a
club member and hunt in the same area as the club member.
killed must have at least an Eight inch beard. If a member, their
immediate family member, or guest has never killed a turkey they may
take any legal bird (currently male only turkeys or bearded hens).
you are caught hunting over bait you will be fined $100.00 for the
first offense. A second offense will result in your membership being
may be done from man made blinds, natural blinds, or by stalking. You
may hunt along the roadways.
NO RIFLES allowed during turkey season due to safety concerns.