Dr Paul Grace
Senior Research Fellow
IT Innovation, Electronics and Computer Science, University of Southampton, UK
I am a researcher in Computer Science at the University of Southampton. My research interests are in the areas of distributed systems, systems engineering, dynamic adaptation and middleware. I am currently working on a number of projects in the areas of privacy, security, and run-time adaptation. I also work in research and innovation strategy, the application of core research results to real-world problems, and technology business modelling.
- Experimentation as a Service over Semantically Interoperable Internet of Things Testbeds, J Lanza, L Sánchez , J Santana, R Agarwal, N Kefalakis, P Grace, T Elsaleh, M Zhao, E Tragos, H Nguyen, F Cirillo, R Steinke, J Soldatos. In IEEE Access, Dec 2018. Pre-print.
- Identifying privacy risks in distributed data services: A model-driven approach, P Grace, D Burns, G Neumann, B Pickering, P Melas, M Surridge, In ICDCS 2018. E-Prints.
- Towards a Model of User-centered Privacy Preservation, P Grace, M Surridge, In ARES 2018. E-Prints.
- A reference architecture for federating IoT infrastructures supporting semantic interoperability, F Carrez, T Elsaleh, D Gómez, L Sánchez, J Lanza, P Grace. In EuCNC 2017. E-Prints.
- Model-driven interoperability: engineering heterogeneous IoT systems, P Grace, B Pickering, M Surridge, In Annals de Telecommunications 2016. E-Prints.
I am on the PC for the following events, please consider submitting:
- 17th Workshop on Adaptive and Reflective Middleware. Deadline September 17 2018
- The 5th International Workshop on Middleware and Applications for the Internet of Things. Deadline September 12 2018
- Middleware 2018 Doctoral Symposium. Deadline September 25 2018
- The Web Conference 2019 Demo Track. CFP to be announced.