We are a multi-disciplinary group at the Centre for Quantum Technologies in Singapore. We are located on the National University of Singapore campus. Our work leverages optical technology for building compact,
rugged & effective optical entanglement systems used for testing fundamental physics and demonstrating quantum-assisted
applications. We work with a wide range of optical tools, and have an
active interest in nonlinear optics including bulk and waveguide
materials. Systems integration (optics, electronics & mechanical
design) is a key theme of our work and undergraduate students are
encouraged to take part in our projects.
- Alexander Ling was interviewed by OpenGov on the development of quantum secure communications.
- Congratulations to Rakhitha Chandrasekara on his successful PhD defence! 10th March, 2017.
- Alexander Ling will be giving an invited talk at CLEO Pacific Rim 2017, held at Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre, Singapore.
- Robert Bedington will be presenting at GSTC 2017 on February 24, 2017 at 10:30 am. His talk is entitled "SpooQySats: CubeSats to demonstrate quantum key distribution technologies."
- Aitor Villar will be presenting at the IPS Meeting on February 23, 2017 at 12:10 pm. His talk is entitled "Engineering precise selection of emission opening angles to result in
high brightness, high quality polarization entangled photon pairs."
- The team welcomes Soe Moe Thar and Nguyen Hong Nhung.