Links should open in new windows or tabs. We will add more links over time.
Views of our class
- John Lundy of the Duluth News Tribune wrote this story about our class, with photos by Bob King.
About the founding program
- The Dance for PD® program, the model for our class; their site has lots of information and many more links
- A PBS Newshour segment about the Dance for PD® program (video with transcript)
- Mark Morris Dance Group, the renowned dance company that founded Dance for PD with the Brooklyn Parkinson Group
Dance in Duluth
- Duet by Pamela Quinn, a dancer with Parkinson's, danced with David Leventhal, Dance for PD program director