Changes history :
- New: Park relative to screen or active window. Useful in using with X-mouse behaviour. (requested by yksyks from USA and Mouser from USA)
- New: Park at middle of screen or active window. Useful in big monitor screen with four tiled windows. (requested by Peter Baum from Germany)
- New: Park after 9 keystrokes. Useful in delaying parking for some short text. (requested by Ath from NL)
- New: "Disable" option in tray menu. Useful to temporarily disable the mouse cursor parking.
- New: Auto changes tray icon color to green when mouse cursor is parked and to white when parking is disabled. Useful in visually knowing the state of the application activity.
- First version published on Internet.