The proceedings are available on arXiv.
- 09:00-09:30 Reception*
- 09:30-09:50 Opening Session*
- 10:00-11:15 Keynote
- by Lisa Evans, Data Researcher, The Guardian (detail)
- 11:15-11:30 Coffee Break*
- 11:30-12:45 Track #1: Data Integration
- Public Data Integration with WebSmatch. R. Coletta, E. Castanier, P. Valduriez, C. Frisch, D. Ngo and Z. Bellahsene
- Improving Schema Matching with Linked Data. A. Assaf, E. Louw, A. Senart, C. Follenfant, R. Troncy and D. Trastour
- Identifying And Weighting Integration Hypotheses On Open Data Platforms. J. Eberius, K. Braunschweig, M. Thiele and W. Lehner
- 12:45-13:15 Round Table "Open Science: challenges and opportunities"
- 13:15-14:30 Lunch*
- 14:30-15:45 Track #2: Pot Pourri
- 15:55-16:45 Track #3: Case Studies
- 16:45-17:00 Coffee Break*
- 17:00-17:45 Closing Session*
- 17:45 Cocktail*
The workshop takes place in Room MICRO, except Reception and Breaks that are held in the Entrance Hall, and Opening and Closing sessions in Room MAXI.