Find Us

The City of St. John’s is named for the Holy Forerunner and Baptist John (depicted above) because it was discovered by John Cabot on the feast of the Nativity of St. John on June 24, 1494. It is located on the eastern tip of the Avalon Peninsula on the island of Newfoundland; with a population of approximately 200,000 people.

We hold readers services on Sundays at 10am at 1618 Portugal Cove Rd.

For information concerning services with visiting priests please contact Reader Ivan Saika-Voivod at ivansaika@hotmail.com.



Holy Lady of Vladimir Mission (OCA)