The NMSTE/APS/COSN Annual Digital Learning Conference and CTO Clinic is less than a month away.
It's not too late to register and book a hotel room! Discounted hotel rooms are available through November 12th.
Albuquerque, December 6th and 7th, 2016
Bigger and Better than ever! This event merges the NMSTE CoSN CTO Clinic and the APS Digital Learning Conference,
bringing together over 300 people at the Hotel Albuquerque for two intensive days of training and networking.
Sessions will focus on collaboration between Instruction, Technology, and Leadership teams to leverage technology
in support of classroom, school, and district transformation initiatives. The conference will include:
* Keynotes by noted technology in education leaders including Beatriz Arnillas (Houston ISD),
Steve Langford (Beaverton School District), Pete Just (Metropolitan School District of Wayne Township Indianapolis),
and Keith Krueger (CoSN CEO)
* Sponsor breakout sessions and keynote spots are available
* 50-minute Real-Life Implementation Stories - sharing Experience and Lessons Learned
* 75-minute Training Sessions - focused on learning new skills
* 3-hour workshops - interactive and focused sessions enabling a deep dive on key subjects such as CETL
certification and building a strategic plan
for details on the conference, including a detailed agenda.
Book your Hotel Room by November 12th 2016
Also, we have secured a special hotel rate of $89.00 plus tax at the Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town. To make
to reservations. To receive the group rate, guests must state that they would like to be placed within the "NM CTO
Clinic" block of rooms. Reservations must be made no later than 11/12/2016
in order to guarantee the negotiated rate.
Register for the Conference
Albuquerque Public Schools (APS) staff: Contact Brian Kennedy at Brian.Kennedy@APS.edu
Do you have a CoSN Account?
If not, you will need to create one before you can register for the conference:
1. Click to create a new CoSN account.
Enter your email address and click "Go".
2. Complete all the fields on the New Visitor Registration page and click "Create Account and
Enter Your Organization Info" to move to the next step.
3. You will then be directed to the My Information page, as you are the one creating this account,
you will automatically become the organization's primary contact. Follow the "Click Here" link
"Are you the primary contact for an organization that is not listed above?"
4. If your organization is already in our database, select it and click "Continue".
If your organization is not in our database, select NOT LISTED HERE and click "Continue".
Complete all fields and click "Save Organization"
You can also follow along in the My CoSN Manual
Click "Register for this event"
2. You will be asked to put in your CoSN Account Information.
3. Select "Yourself"
4. Select the names of the registrants and select Next
5. Select the Registration Fee "CTO Clinic Registration" and choose Next- Note: the normal price is $150 per person. If you're organization is a CoSN member, you'll see the discounted price of $50.
6. Make sure your Registration Information is correct and click "Next".
7. Click "Register Now"
8. Proceed to "Check Out" and click "Register Now".
9. Confirm all information is correct, enter payment information, and click "Purchase Now".
10. You will receive a receipt and confirmation email in the next few hours of registering for the event.
Registering a Group
Follow the instructions for registering yourself above, except select "Group" at step 3 and follow the prompts.
Need Help Registering?
Questions or Problems? Email your Name, Title, Organization, and Email Address to Mindy Halpert