Metaphors of Movement – Levels 1,2 & 3 Chennai, India
12th-15th January 2019
For the first time in Chennai, Andrew T. Austin will be presenting his advanced levels of Metaphors of Movement. Here is a never before opportunity to complete all the three levels of training of the Metaphors of Movement in India.
This training covers levels 1 – 2 of the MoM process and represents the core MoM work along with the advanced level 3 module.
Level 1. The Foundation(offered as an E-COURSE)
An overview of the structure of MoM and the delivery of the change work process. This e-course that equips trainees to safely practice basic content-free MoM sessions for remedial change work purposes.
(a). Introduction to The MoM Process
- Full outline of the MoM process and session structure.
- Neurological rationale for the processes.
(b). Introduction to Metaphor Taxonomy and Creating Digital Change
- The Structure of Outcomes.
- The Obstructions: external rules and values.
- The Containers: container metaphors, inherited status, families and long-term problems.
- The Burdens: responsibilities and guilts.
- The Bubbles: beliefs and values.
Level 2. The Metaphoric Hierarchy(LIVE in Chennai)
Level 2 is an exploration in how different metaphors logically lead to new metaphors, idioms and simile and how these can be arranged hierarchically. The overall theme of this level is that of relationships and emotional health. Level 2 training completes the practitioner status initiated at level 1.
(a). Introduction to relationships and creating analogical and generative change
- The Elevations: status games and awkward positions.
- Relational Positions: where we stand in relation to others.
- The Fulfilments: emotional trading and transactions.
- The Hurts: emotional injury and emotional health.
(b). Symbolism and time predication in metaphor
- Dream work and dream analysis.
- Introduction to Metaphors of Time.
- Introduction to Metaphors of Business and Money.
Level 3. The Ground Work(LIVE in Chennai)
This intermediate level training is an exploration of how we support ourselves and the interaction within the metaphoric environment. This elucidates the generative change work principles taught at level 2 and provides a useful extension for creating generative change.
(a). How, Where and Why We Stand
- The Supports (anatomy and embodiment): supporting one’s self, receiving support, supporting others.
- The Supports (environmental): the ground on which we walk.
- The Cause: why we stand and what we stand for.
- The Leg Work: the relationship between the body and the ground.
- Symbolism, meaning and interaction.
- The Immersions: immersion metaphor.
- The body and physical health metaphors.
(b). All The World Is a Stage.
- Stage, acting and performance metaphor.
- Peak performance.
- Multiple identities, masks and illusions.
(c). Gaia – The personification of The Earth
- Chunking up the immediate metaphoric environment to global proportions as a projection from our psyche.
- Anthropomorphisation in metaphoric symbolism.
The Level 1 course will be covered through the e-course www.metaphorsinmyattic . This course normally costs 89 Pounds and will be offered complimentary because of the bundle offer. Participants have to complete the e-course which has approximately 14 hours of recording and demonstrate understanding to come to Level 2.
This course will be happen in Chennai on 12th & 13th Saturday & Sunday January 2019. Timings 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
This course will be happen in Chennai on 14th & 15th Monday & Tuesday January 2019. Timings 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
Level 1(E-Course) + Level 2& 3(4 day live workshop in Chennai) Bundle Offer
Note: Indians can also pay using the OUT OF INDIA pricing if they wish to save on paying additional 18% GST, they can pay Andrew Austin directly through Paypal or an International Credit/Debit Card. Do Remember that if you already have a paypal account to choose the option to PAY IN MERCHANT"S CURRENCY(GBP), . Similarly if you are paying using credit card or debit card choose the option to CONVERT WITH CARD ISSUING BANK, you'll get a better exchange rate than paying in INR Click here to go to the international payment page.
Pricing for Institutional Sales, kindly contact Krish directly on +91 9600154294 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay to : KRISHNAMURTHY SRIKANTH GST NO: 33AIRPS0240F1ZE
SB A/c NO: 00041050142886 - via Bank transfrer or cheque deposit at the nearest HDFC bank to your place.
IFSC/NEFT code: HDFC0000004
HDFC Bank, ITC Centre, Anna Salai, Chennai - 600 002
KINDLY DROP IN AN EMAIL ONCE YOU MAKE YOUR PAYMENT WITH YOUR CONTACT DETAILS & MODE OF PAYMENT, THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD FOR YOUR E-COURSE WILL BE MAILED TO YOU ON CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PAYMENT.
Note: All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Participants are fully responsible for arranging and taking care of their transport and accommodation.