Financial econometrics, Globalization of capital markets, Financial contagion, International finance, Macro aspects of financial markets and instruments, International real estate investments, Portfolio strategy and the U.S. housing market.
List of publications & Revisions requested:
1. Yunus N. and P. E. Swanson (2013). The Long-run Impact of Global Securitized Real Estate within the Global Equity Portfolio.
Applied Financial Economics, Revision requested.
2. Yunus N. (2013). Contagion in global equity markets.
3. Yunus, N. and P.E. Swanson. (2013). A closer look at the U.S. housing market: Modeling relationships among regions. Real Estate Economics, 41:3
4. Yunus, N. (2013). Dynamic interactions among property types: International evidence based on cointegration test
5. Yunus, N. and P.E. Swanson. (2012). Changing integration of EMU public property markets. Journal of International Financial Markets Institutions and Money, 22:1.
6. Yunus, N. (2012). Modeling relationships among securitized property markets, stock markets and macroeconomic variables. Journal of Real Estate Research, 34:2.
7. Yunus, N., Hansz, J.A. and P.K. Kennedy. (2012). Dynamic interactions between private and public real estate markets: Some international evidence. Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 45:4.
8. Yunus, N. (2009). Increasing Convergence between U.S. and international securitized property markets: Evidence based on cointegration tests.
9. Yunus N., and P.E. Swanson. (2007). Modelling linkages between US and Asia-pacific securitized property markets. Journal of Property Research, 24:2.
List of manuscripts under review and selected works in progress
Dr. Yunus was the recipient of the Tigers Research grant in 2009, was awarded the Outstanding Research article award in 2010, received the REACH Research Grant in 2013 and was awarded the Chase Manhattan Research Award by the Merrick School of Business in 2013.