Financial econometrics, Globalization of capital markets, Financial contagion, International finance, Macro aspects of financial markets and instruments, Real estate investments, Portfolio strategy and the Housing market.
List of publications
1. Yunus, N. (2015) Trends and convergence in global housing markets. Journal of International Financial Markets Institutions and Money, 36:100-112.
2. Yunus N. (2013). Contagion in global equity markets.
3. Yunus, N. and P.E. Swanson. (2013). A closer look at the U.S. housing market: Modeling relationships among regions. Real Estate Economics, 41:3
4. Yunus, N. (2013). Dynamic interactions among property types: International evidence based on cointegration test
5. Yunus, N. and P.E. Swanson. (2012). Changing integration of EMU public property markets. Journal of International Financial Markets Institutions and Money, 22:1.
6. Yunus, N. (2012). Modeling relationships among securitized property markets, stock markets and macroeconomic variables. Journal of Real Estate Research, 34:2.
7. Yunus, N., Hansz, J.A. and P.K. Kennedy. (2012). Dynamic interactions between private and public real estate markets: Some international evidence. Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 45:4.
8. Yunus, N. (2009). Increasing Convergence between U.S. and international securitized property markets: Evidence based on cointegration tests.
9. Yunus N., and P.E. Swanson. (2007). Modelling linkages between US and Asia-pacific securitized property markets. Journal of Property Research, 24:2.
List of manuscripts under review and selected works in progress