Mohammed Sameer Abd Elsalam
A brief biography
Mohammed Sameer Abd Elsalam A brief biography
* Writer , Critic , Novelist , Artist , Translator and researcher in contemporary literature, and mind ideas .
* Birthday : 18 – 6 – 1975
* I write critical essays on Postmodernism , Deconstruction , Fine arts , Cultural studies , Feminism and literary works .
* I had a doctorate degree in modern literature, and criticism. The title of research was " The Female Novel in Egypt from 1990 to 2003 - Thematic Study " - 2011.
* I had the Master degree in contemporary criticism field from Alminya university – Egypt 2003 .
* My published works :
1 – You are alone – Stories – Egypt 1997 .
2 – The smells of ashen rooms – Stories – Egypt 2000 .
3 – The storms of going out – Stories – Egypt 2003 .
4 – Chant of the sacred body – critical studies – Egypt 2003 .
5 – The reader as a creator – study of deconstruction and interpretative schools – The research of master degree – Alminya university library – Egypt 2003 .
6 - The Female Novel in Egypt from 1990 to 2003 - Thematic Study - Alminya university library – Egypt 2011.
7 - Aesthetic and Cosmic Spaces - Critical Reviews of Contemporary Egyptian Novel - 2010.
It published at Google books at :
* Review about the book:
* I was a member in many important critical conferences in Egypt such as :
1- postmodern novel conference at Bany sweef university 2006 – and my research was " The pursuit of emptiness – study of postmodernism and beyond " .
2 – Arabian writers union conference at Egyptian writers union in Cairo 2006 – and my research was " The jump of mutiny .. review of Egyptian prose poem " .
3 – Egypt writers conference in Sohag 2006 – and my research was " The story as a chant of existence " .
4 – The literary conference of Cairo at Cairo university 2008 – and my research was " The renewing of cultural lines in Egyptian novel " .
* My critical works were published in many newspapers and magazines such as azzaman.com , alarab.co.uk , alquds.co.uk , al-kalimah.com and akhbarelyom.org.eg/adab/Issues .
* My first collage works were published at :
* I translated some texts by Derrida , Susan Sontag and Ihab Hassan in Arabic .
* Some of my essays :
1- The presence of Derrida
2- Reproduction of poetical text – Study of Harold Bloom
3- Virginia Woolf .. Singular creative sound ..
4- The glow of ends in Samuel Beckett's works
5- Creative power of the panic – Study of Henry Miller's book " The time of the assassins "
* Sites :