This mission is fulfilled through a variety of activities, including sponsored research, seminars, conferences carried out by a bulk of economists from the Department of Economics and Social Sciences of the Università Politecnica delle Marche, in cooperation with researchers from other universities, post-doc research fellows, PhD students and graduate students.
- Fratianni M., Pattison, J. (2014). Basel III, clubs and Eurozone asymmetries, MoFiR wp n°94.
- Bettin G., Presbitero A.F., Spatafora N. (2014). Remittances and vulnerability in developing countries, MoFiR wp n°93.
- Eberhardt M., Presbitero A.F. (2013). This Time They’re Different: Heterogeneity and Nonlinearity in the Relationship between Debt and Growth, MoFiR wp n°92.
- Cingano F., Manaresi F., Sette E. (2013). Does credit crunch investments down? New evidence on the real effects of the bank-lending channel, MoFiR wp n°91.
- Piras C., Presbitero A.F., Rabellotti R. (2013). Definitions Matter: Measuring Gender Gaps in Firms' Access to Credit , MoFiR wp n°90.
- Bellucci A, Borisov A, Zazzaro A, Do Banks Price Discriminate Spatially? Evidence from Small Business Lending in Local Credit Markets, Journal of Banking and Finance, 37(13): 4183-4197.
- Fratianni M, Marchionne F, The Fading Stock Market Response to Announcements of Bank Bailouts, Journal of Financial Stability, 9(1): 69-89.
- Fratianni M, Marchionne F, The banking bailout of the subprime crisis: Was the bang worth the buck?, Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 23: 240-264.
- Bettin G, Lucchetti R, Zazzaro A, Endogeneity and sample selection in a model for remittances, Journal of Development Economics, 99(2): 370-384.