This mission is fulfilled through a variety of activities, including sponsored research, seminars, conferences carried out by a bulk of economists from the Department of Economics and Social Sciences of the Università Politecnica delle Marche, in cooperation with researchers from other universities, post-doc research fellows, PhD students and graduate students.
"Moneta, Banche e Territorio" - Convegno in onore di Pietro Alessandrini, 12 febbraio 2015, Sala del Consiglio, Facoltà di Economia "G. Fuà"
Research project: RAstaNEWS "Macro-Risk Assessment and Stabilization Policies with New Early Warning Signals"
Latest working papers:
Fratianni M., Marchionne F. (2015). De-leveraging, de-risking and moral suasion in the banking sector, MoFiR wp n°103.
- Pigini C., Presbitero A.F., Zazzaro A. (2014). State Dependence in Access to Credit, MoFiR wp n° 102.
- Presbitero A.F., Rabellotti R. (2014). Is Access to Credit a Constraint for Latin American Enterprises? An Empirical Analysis with Firm-Level Data, MoFiR wp n°101
Fratianni M., Marchionne F. (2014). Bank asset reallocation and sovereign debt, MoFiR wp n°100.
- Cucculelli M., Mannarino L., Pupo V., Ricotta F. (2014). Owner-management, firm age and productivity in Italian family firms, MoFiR wp n°99.
- Presbitero AF, Rabellotti R, Piras C, Barking up the wrong tree: Measuring gender gaps in firm's access to finance, Journal of Development Studies, 50(10): 1430-44.
- Presbitero AF, Sacchi A, Zazzaro A, Property tax and fiscal discipline in OECD countries, Economics Letters, 124(3): 428-33.
- Panizza U, Presbitero AF, Public debt and economic growth: Is there a causal effect? Journal of Macroeconomics, 41: 21-41.
- Bellucci A, Borisov A, Zazzaro A, Do Banks Price Discriminate Spatially? Evidence from Small Business Lending in Local Credit Markets, Journal of Banking and Finance, 37(13): 4183-4197.
- Fratianni M, Marchionne F, The Fading Stock Market Response to Announcements of Bank Bailouts, Journal of Financial Stability, 9(1): 69-89.
- Bettin G, Lucchetti R, Zazzaro A, Endogeneity and sample selection in a model for remittances, Journal of Development Economics, 99(2): 370-384.