Fox School of Business, Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Associate Professor (with tenure), 2018 - current
- Assistant Professor, 2014 - 2018
- Assistant Professor, 2011 - 2014
- Ph.D. in Business Administration, 2011
- M.S. in Management, 2006
College of Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Daejon, Korea
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering, 2000
- Association for the Information Systems (AIS) Best Information Systems Publication Award of 2017 - "Politics and Information Technology Investments in the U.S. Federal Government in 2003-2016," Information Systems Research (sole-authored article)
- Information Systems Research Best Published Paper Award of 2017- "Politics and Information Technology Investments in the U.S. Federal Government in 2003-2016"
- MIS Quarterly Outstanding Reviewer of the Year Award 2015
- International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS) Outstanding Associate Editor Award 2017
Cheng, A.Z., Pang, M.-S., and Pavlou, P.A. (2019) "Mitigating Traffic Congestion: The Role of Intelligent Transportation Systems," Information Systems Research, forthcoming.
Tae, C.J., Pang, M.-S., and Greenwood, B.N. (2020) “When Your Problem Becomes My Problem: The Impact of Airline IT Disruptions on On-Time Performance of Competing Airlines,” Strategic Management Journal (41:2) pp. 246-266.
Pang, M.-S. (2017) "Politics and Information Technology Investments in the U.S. Federal Government in 2003-2016," Information Systems Research (28:1) pp. 33-45.
Pang, M.-S., Tafti, A., and Krishnan, M.S. (2016) "Do CIO IT Budgets Explain Bigger or Smaller Governments? - Theory and Evidence from U.S. State Governments," Management Science (62:4) pp. 1020-1041.
Pang, M.-S., Tafti, A., and Krishnan, M.S. (2014) "Information Technology and Administrative Efficiency in U.S. State Governments - A Stochastic Frontier Approach," MIS Quarterly (38:4) pp. 1079-1101.
- 1810 N. 13th St., Speakman Hall 201A, Philadelphia, PA 19122-6083
- (215) 204-3059
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/minspang/
- Google Scholar - https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=V2hBUFkAAAAJ