Mark Howe Counselling
Prac Dip, CP, MBACP
I am married and a grandfather of 3. I retried from a 32 year career in Essex Fire & Rescue Service in 2009. I underwent a period of therapy myself in 2001 and realise how difficult it can be.
In addition to my private practice, I work for Hallmark Care Homes Ltd. I provide therapy for residents, family and friends of the residents and staff. I conduct training workshops for palliative care workers which help them manage the emotional fallout from working within a care home environment. This work involves bereavement, grief and loss.
I also work for the Government funded charity Open Road. This involves working with clients and their families who have addiction issues towards alcohol, gambling and drugs. This can involve working with individuals displaying Personality Disorder's and other associated emotional difficulties related to addiction issues such as depression, anxiety and low self-esteem.
I am fully insured and hold an enhanced CRB Certificate for working with adolescents and the vulnerable. I am registered with The British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy and adhere to their Ethical Code of Practice, part of which is a commitment to on-going professional development.
I am a supervisor for other therapists.
● CBT Practitioners Diploma
● Supervision Diploma
● Certificate for working with Personality Disorder's
● Certificate of Proficiency British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
● Level 4 Diploma in CBT
● Level 4 Diploma in Transactional Analysis
● Diploma in Drug, Solvent & Alcohol Abuse Counselling
● Diploma in Psychology
● Level 2 Certificate Working with Grief & Loss
● Certificate Counselling Young People