1. Room 1 (First Floor kingsize ensuite) £85 a night
2. Room 2 (Second Floor Super King/Twin ensuite) £95 a night
3. Room 3 (First Floor Super King/Twin ensuite) £95 a night
4. Room 4 (First Floor King with bath & Shower) £90 a night
5. Room 5 (Ground Floor King ensuite) £85 a night
SINGLE OCCUPANY OF DOUBLE ROOMS FROM £65 A NIGHT B&B
Sorry but we do not take any pets in our B&B
If you contact us via phone or e-mail we will take a credit or debit card number to secure your room.
Check-in & Check-out
Check in is from 4pm until 7pm. Please do contact us if you wish to check in earlier - we can be flexible.
We kindly request our guests to vacate their rooms by 11am on the day of departure.
Terms and Conditions of Bookings
1. Our cancellation policy for direct bookings is 14 days notice by telephone or e-mail. For reservations cancelled prior to 14 days arrival, your credit or debit card will not be charged. For 'no show' or cancellations within 14 days prior to arrival, the full room rate for the first night will be charged to your card. We will try to re-let the room if you cancel within 14 days but if we are not able to re-let the room we will charge the first night to your card.
Our cancellation policy for bookings made though 'Booking.com' is no amendments and no refunds. We charge 100% of the booking made through 'Booking.com' at the time of booking and it is 100% non-refundable. Although you may cancel your booking through 'Booking.com' it is non-refundable.
2. In the event of a booking reduction for direct bookings the full cost of the booking is charged.
3. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
4. For direct bookings full payment of your accommodation is due on check-out. You can pay with cash or cheque, credit or debit card.
4. Please note that if you make a booking to stay with us through a third party (ie. 'Laterooms' or 'Booking.com') you are also bound by thier terms and conditions.
5. We reserve the right to impose a £100 cleaning fee if you smoke in one of our rooms or damage the room in any way.
6. Prices of rooms may vary at Bank holidays and Public Holidays. Please phone to check the current price. During busy periods we have a minimum of 2 night stay. During 'Event Days' in Swansea (including Pop Concerts and Football matches) we reserve the right to charge the full stay in advance, non refundable and non transferrable.
7. We may require a non refundable deposit if your booking is a 'large' booking (i.e. booking more than 3 rooms) for a group or party.
8. We do not take children under the age of 18 years old without an accompanying adult guest in the same room.
'A fabulous mumbles b&b. We really enjoyed our stay here. This mumbles guesthouse is in the heart of the village and has the facilities that would compare with any mumbles hotel. We thoroughly recommend this mumbles bed and breakfast.' Brian from Gloucester.
A large Victorian house mumbles b&b, in the heart of mumbles. We are a mumbles bed and breakfast offering modern facilities in this mumbles guesthouse.
Ever thought of starting a B&B in your home to make some extra money or thinking of buying a nice seaside B&B to retire to? We did. But, it never is that easy! Read our B&B Blog here...> Read some of our hilarious stories here