* Corresponding authorForthcoming/in progress
- Sadnicka A, Kornysheva K (in preparation). A hierarchical framework for task-specific dystonia.
- Kornysheva K*, Ten Brinke MM, Boele
HJ, Koekkoeck SK, De Zeeuw CI (in preparation). Spike timing
versus spike rate encoding in eyeblink conditioning.
- Lemmer M, Inkpen MS, Kornysheva K, Long NJ, Albrecht
T (in preparation). Unsupervised vector-based classification of single-molecule
charge transport data.
- Kornysheva K* (submitted). Encoding temporal features of skilled movements - what, whether and how? Progress
in Motor Control: Theories and Translations. Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology, Springer
- Ten Brinke MM, Boele HJ, Spanke JK, Potters JW, Kornysheva K, Ypelaar ACHG, Koekkoek SK, De Zeeuw CI (in press). Evolving models of Pavlovian conditioning: cerebellar cortical dynamics in awake behaving mice. Cell Reports.
- Diedrichsen J & Kornysheva K (2015). Motor skill learning between selection and execution. Trends in Cognitive Science 19(4):227-233. Link
- Kornysheva K* & Diedrichsen J (2014). Human premotor areas parse sequences into their spatial and temporal features. eLife. Link
- Binder E, Hagelweide K, Wang LE, Kornysheva K,
Grefkes C, Fink GR, Schubotz RI (2014) Sensory-guided motor tasks benefit from mental training based on serial prediction. Neuropsychologia 54:18-27.
- Kornysheva K*, Sierk A, Diedrichsen J (2013) Interaction of temporal and ordinal representations in movement sequences. Journal of Neurophysiology. PDF
- Kornysheva K* & Schubotz RI (2011) Impairment of Auditory-Motor Timing
and Compensatory Reorganization after Ventral Premotor Cortex
Stimulation. PLoS ONE 6(6). PDF
Kornysheva K*, Schiffer AM, Schubotz
RI (2011) Inhibitory stimulation of the ventral premotor cortex
temporarily interferes with musical beat rate preference. Human Brain
Mapping 32(8):1300-1310. PDF
- Kornysheva K*, von Cramon DY, Jacobsen T,
Schubotz RI (2010) Tuning-in to the beat: Aesthetic appreciation of
musical rhythms correlates with a premotor activity boost. Human Brain
Mapping 31(1):48-64. PDF
- Kornysheva, K (2011) Function of the ventral premotor
cortex in auditory-motor integration of musical rhythm. PhD thesis. PDF
Journal articles (Musicology):
- Kornysheva K (2002) Ich bin kein
Naturalist, aber ich brauche Orientierungspunkte. Gérard Griseys
Klangästhetik. MusikTexte. Zeitschrift für Neue Musik 92:31-36.
Copyright Notice: The documents
distributed here have been provided as a means to ensure timely
dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis.
Single copies of any article or chapter can be downloaded and printed
only for the reader’s personal research and study. Copyright and all
rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright
holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here
electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this
information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each
author’s copyright. These works may not be reposted or redistributed in
any electronic or printed form without the explicit permission of the