- Agricultural Support Services: Direct Effects, Complementarities, and Time Dynamics (with Alan de Brauw and Susan Godlonton). IFPRI Discussion Paper 01725.
- What is the Role of Men in Connecting Women to Cash Crop Markets? Evidence from Uganda (with Kelly Jones and Michael O’Sullivan). IFPRI Discussion Paper 01762.
- Rural labor market responses to large lumpy cash transfers: Evidence from Malawi (with Alan de Brauw and Susan Godlonton).
- Lump-sum Transfers for Agriculture and Household Decision Making (with Alan de Brauw and Susan Godlonton).
- Leadership and risk-taking: A field experiment on the mechanisms underlying social influence (with Susan Godlonton and Maria Recalde).
- Household Labor Supply and Social Protection: Evidence from Pakistan’s BISP Cash Transfer Program (with Alan de Brauw).
- The Impacts of Cash Transfers on Women’s Empowerment: Learning from Pakistan’s BISP Program (with Alan de Brauw). World Bank Social Protection and Labor Discussion Paper 1702.
- Migration and Remittances in Central America: New Evidence and Pathways for Future Research.
- Remittance Responses to Temporary Discounts: A Field Experiment among Migrants from Central America (with Diego Aycinena and Dean Yang). NBER Working Paper 20522.
Work in Progress:
Work in Progress:
- Farm and Family Balance: Gender Equity in Sugar Farming (with Kelly Jones and Michael O'Sullivan).
- Youth Employment in Agricultural Value Chains in Sub-Saharan Africa (with Sylvan Herskowitz and Ricardo Labarta).
- Inclusive Financing for Value Chains (with Alan de Brauw and Sylvan Herskowitz).
- Adapting Fomento to sub-Saharan Africa and Evaluating Pilot Projects in Senegal and Malawi (with Alan de Brauw and Susan Godlonton).
- Risk Management in Extended Families: An Experimental Exploration of Remittances and Earned and Unearned Income (with Susan Godlonton).