Theory of Quantum Condensed Matter
Our group studies open questions in quantum condensed matter physics using theoretical tools. We are located at the Physics department of Bar Ilan university, Israel, where we currently focus on the following problems:
- Superconductivity in low-density systems (SrTiO3, topological semimetals, etc.) - microscopics and phenomenological theory
- Dynamics of quantum information in chaotic many-body systems
- Topological superconductivity.
- Transport in strongly coupled liquids
- vdW heterostrcutres, twisted bilayers etc.
For more details on our research topics click here.
- arXiv:1912.01509 Superconductivity in dilute SrTiO3: a review, Maria N. Gastiasoro, Jonathan Ruhman, Rafael M. Fernandes (Under review)
- arxiv:1905.02225 Chiral superconductivity in the alternate stacking compound 4Hb-TaS2, A. Ribak, R. Majlin Skiff, M. Mograbi, P.K. Rout, M. H. Fischer, J. Ruhman, K. Chashka, Y. Dagan, A. Kanigel (Accepted to Science Advances)
- arXiv:1901.11065 Comment on "Superconductivity at low density near a ferroelectric quantum critical point: Doped SrTiO3", Jonathan Ruhman, Patrick A. Lee (Published in PRB)
- arXiv:1901.11064 Superconductivity near a ferroelectric quantum critical point in ultra low-density Dirac materials, Vladyslav Kozii, Zhen Bi, Jonathan Ruhman (Published in PRX)
For more publications click here
- Electricity and Magnetism for Optometry students (82105) - Spring 2019 חשמל ומגנטיות לתמידי אופטומטריה
- Electricity and Magnetism for Brain Scientists (27219) - Spring 2020 חשמל ומגנטיות לתמידי מדעי המוח
- Advanced Mathematical Methods in Physics (86818) - Spring 2020