Fees & Appointments
Fees & Payment:
Please call to discuss fees and payment arrangements.
909 - 713 - 3396
Standard Fee: $150.00 per session.
Insurance: I do not take insurance at this time. If you have PPO insurance check with your provider to see if they will reimburse you directly for all or part of the cost for services. I can provide billing suitable for submission to your insurance provider for this purpose.
Sliding Fee Scale: I offer brief (1-10 sessions) low-fee/no-fee therapy on a very limited basis. Eligibility is based on your total household income. Sliding Fee Application Form
- Credit/Debit Cards
- You can also pre or post-pay for sessions
by credit card via PayPal or PocketSuite
- Click "PayPal" button below
- Enter dollar amount under "Therapy Session" at upper left of screen
- Click "Update"
- Log into your PayPal account if you have one or click "Don't have a PayPal account" to pay without a PayPal account
- Complete required Credit Card information
- Print receipt for your payment
"Truly transformational knowledge
is always personal, never merely objective. It always involves knowing of, not merely knowing about.
And it is always relational."
I am happy to provide a brief phone consultation to discuss your specific needs and to schedule an appointment time. I try to return phone inquiries within 24 hours weekdays before 9 p.m.
- Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday mornings, afternoons & evenings; Fridays until 3 p.m.
- Daytime or evening weekday appointments are possible depending on available openings. The first session is a consultation session to discuss your needs and determine client/therapist fit. If the fit is not completely satisfactory, you will receive a referral to another therapist.
- Weekly sessions unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Sessions are 50 minutes. Double sessions may be available by request.
Individual Psychotherapy for Men and Women
Couple Counseling - Affair Recovery
Christian Counseling - Grief - Depression - Anxiety
Childhood Abuse and Trauma Recovery - Parenting Skills
Anger Management - Family Counseling - Addictions