08/12/2004 - 11/12/2004, Cochin, INDIA
Proposed topics to be covered at Photonics 2004 are:
* Optoelectronic materials and devices, Integrated optics, Nonlinear optics.
* Optical fibers, Communications and networks, Optical sensors, MEMS.
* Optical signal processing, Optical computing, Information storage and displays.
* Emerging areas: Bio-photonics, Organic electronics, Quantum computing.
21/03/2005 - 23/03/2005, Coimbra, PORTUGAL
Contributions are sought in the following topic areas list, which is no exhaustive:
* Neural Networks
* Evolutionary Computation
* Soft Computing
* Bioinformatics and computational Biology
* Quantum Computing: quantum control, supercomputing, autonomic computing, datamining of scientific data, grid computing, advanced algorithms.
28/03/2005 - 01/04/2005, Orlando, Florida, USA
Of particular interest are papers dealing with the following topics:
* Quantum Information Science
* Quantum Communication and Cryptography
* Quantum Computing
* Homeland Defense