The Cajal Advanced Neuroscience Training Programme
The Cajal Advanced Neuroscience Training Programme represents a partnership between FENS, IBRO, the Gatsby Charitable Foundation, the University of Bordeaux, and the Champalimaud Foundation. It promotes advanced training during two to three weeks long courses, to a group of about twenty international students in two major European neuroscience dedicated facilities: Lisbon and Bordeaux.
The programme includes cutting-edge techniques and concepts relevant to modern neuroscience in a diverse array of disciplines. Courses are project-based and chaired by excellent and highly visible mentors, who are leaders in their respective fields.
Upcoming CAJAL Courses
- Brain Homeostasis and Neurovascular Coupling, 19 May - 8 June 2019, Bordeaux Neurocampus, France (Deadline 3 February 2019);
- Biosensors and Actuators for Cellular and Systems Neuroscience, 23 June - 13 July 2019, Bordeaux Neurocampus, France (Deadline 4 March 2019);
- Computational Neuroscience, 11 - 31 August 2019, Champalimaud Centre for the Unknown, Lisbon, Portugal (Deadline 11 March 2019);
- Whole Brain Imaging 8 - 28 September 2019, Bordeaux Neurocampus, France (Applications open in March);
- Advanced Techniques for Synapse Biology, 13 October - 1 November 2019, Bordeaux Neurocampus, France (Applications open in April);
More information about the CAJAL Training Programme and future courses: www.cajal-training.org