Summer Show Choir Camp
Camp Dates: July 6th-17th
Final Showcase: Saturday, July 18th
- Summer Show Choir Camp is a 2 week camp designed to teach and inspire kids with singing, dancing, and performing!
- Each day campers learn new songs and dances which come together for our final showcase at the end of the two weeks.
- All of our campers perform in multiple large group numbers in the show, as well as small “solo” acts and a dance ensemble for those who want to.
- SSCC isn’t all work though- one of our favorite parts of camp is how much fun we have!
- There are lots of exciting games, theme days, cheers, and even an entire game day dedicated to competing with water games, relay races, and more.
- Summer Show Choir Camp is led by alumni, students, and faculty of Hart High School Show Choir.
- SSCC is open to everyone entering 5th grade or above in the fall.
- Feel free to email us at email@example.com with any questions!
SSCC 2019 Camp Video
2020 Camp Directors
Bridget “Bumble” Mahoney is so excited for another summer of SSCC! She has been a camper, counselor, and director at SSCC and is so excited to share her love of performing with all the campers! Bumble’s favorite part of camp is seeing how all of the campers' hard work comes together for the showcase. She also loves how much fun everyone has at SSCC- it really is a blast! Bumble was in choir for all 4 of her years at Hart and absolutely loved it! She currently attends Syracuse University and is majoring in Speech Pathology.
Connor “Mushu” Hahm was previously known as a counselor of SSCC, and before that a camper of SSCC. Now directing SSCC, he absolutely loves teaching kids and the beautiful connections that come with it. Currently, he is studying civil engineering at Ucla and works two other day jobs on campus. He is the bass singer for the Ucla ScatterTones Acappella Group and constantly has to balance his musical passions with his academic pursuit. Mushu dreams of becoming an Imagineer for Disney one day and hopes someday his princess will come so they can start a family.
Maria “Beanie” Sulaiman has been counting down the days until SSCC 2k20 all year! She can’t wait to dance her way onto the stage and teach those kids how to move and groove! She has been a camper, counselor, and now Choreography Director at SSCC and is so excited to connect and share her love of performance with the campers! Her favorite part of camp is DANCE ENSEMBLE! She also loves watching the kids gain the confidence they need to succeed! Beanie was is choir for 2 years and Hart High School and 2 years at Burroughs High School. She currently attends San Diego State University and is majoring in Dance and Pre-Med.
Matt “Gordito” Villar is, like, the most stoked for SSCC this year. After years and years of being a camper and counselor, Gordito is ready for his second year as a director. He is currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Vocal Performance at Arizona State University. He spent four years of high school with Hart Show Choir, and couldn’t be more thankful for his experiences. He looks forward to sharing his musical ability with this year’s campers, and having a great time beating the counselors at all the camp games.