NB: YOU ARE NOT TO COPY AND PASTE ANYTHING FROM THIS PAGE AS THIS WILL RESULT IN ZERO MARKS ON YOUR SBA.
Purpose of Study (as a question):
Location of study:
For the Location of study, you are to have THREE well drawn, well labelled maps.
1. Map of Trinidad showing location of study: this is a map of Trinidad with Key, Title, North sign, Scale. You are to HIGHLIGHT the area of study i.e. put a red dot (or whichever outstanding colour you have) on the area of study. Also show the water bodies around Trinidad, the three Ranges, Port of Spain and San Fernando.
NB: ALL MAPS ARE TO BE HANDDRAWN NOT PRINTED ON A COMPUTER!!
All maps are NOT DRAWN TO SCALE.
PLEASE WRITE THE METHODOLOGY IN YOUR OWN WORDS!!!
- Define Primary Data and Secondary Data
Presentation of Data
SEE DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE
Analysis and Discussion
Restate the aim of study as a sentence.
For this segment, DO NOT REPORT.
NB: STUDENTS ARE TO WRITE UP THE ANALYSIS AND DISCUSSION IN THEIR OWN WORDS. ANY COPYING WILL RESULT IN ZERO. PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND PASTE FROM ANY WEB SITE, ALL WRITING SHOULD BE YOUR OWN!
Restate the aim of study
Summarize the findings of the SBA.
1. Bleasdell, Sheldon et al. CSEC New Integrated Geography Caribbean Educational Publishers 2008
2. Phillips Certificate Atlas for the Caribbean The Royal Geographical Society 2011
3. Rahil, Vohn A.M. Complete Geography Course for CSEC Caribbean Educational Publishers 2010
4. Wilson, Mark The Caribbean Environment Fourth Edition Oxford University Press 2012