Associate Professor, Hybrid Systems Semantics group, Computer Science and System Engineering Laboratory (U2IS)
Office R.2.23 (getting here)
ENSTA ParisTech, U2IS; 828, boulevard des maréchaux; 91762 Palaiseau Cedex, France
Phone: +33 18 187 2076
Workshops and Conferences
Workshops and Conferences
- TACAS'18: Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems
- HSCC'17: Conference on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control
- ARCH: Workshop on Applied Verification for Continuous and Hybrid Systems; proceedings 2014-2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- SynCop: Workshop on Synthesis of Continuous Parameters, 2014 proceedings (EPTCS) , 2015 proceedings (OASICS).
- Antonio A. Bruto da Costa, Goran Frehse, Pallab Dasgupta. Formal Feature Interpretation of Hybrid Systems. IEEE Transactions on CAD, 2018.
- Goran Frehse, Mirco Giacobbe and Thomas Henzinger. Spacetime Interpolants. CAV, 2018. pdf
- G. Frehse, N. Kekatos, D. Nickovic, J. Oehlerking, S. Schuler, A. Walsch, M. Woehrle. Pattern Templates and Monitors for Verifying Safety Properties of Hybrid Automata. In Proc. American Control Conference (ACC), 2018. pdf
- S. Bogomolov, M. Forets, G. Frehse, A. Podelski, C. Schilling, F. Viry. Reach Set Approximation through Decomposition with Low-dimensional Sets and High-dimensional Matrices. HSCC, 2018. pdf
- L. Doyen, G. Frehse, G. Pappas, A. Platzer. Verification of Hybrid Systems. In E.M. Clarke, T.A. Henzinger, H. Veith, editors, Handbook of Model Checking, Springer, 2018
- N. Kekatos, M. Forets, G. Frehse. Constructing Verification Models of Nonlinear Simulink Models via Hybridization. CDC, 2017. pdf
- S. Bogomolov, G. Frehse, M. Giacobbe, T. Henzinger. Counterexample-guided refinement of template polyhedra. TACAS, 2017. pdf
- G. Frehse. An Introduction to Hybrid Automata, Numerical Simulation and Reachability Analysis. In R. Drechsler, U. Kühne, editors, Formal Modeling and Verification of Cyber-Physical Systems, 1st International Summer School on Methods and Tools for the Design of Digital Systems, Springer, 2015. pdf
- G. Frehse. Reachability of Hybrid Systems in Space-Time. Emsoft, 2015. pdf
- SpaceEx is a tool platform for algorithms related to reachability and safety verification.
- PHAVer is a tool for formally verifying safety properties of hybrid systems with simple dynamics.
- Formal Verification of Piecewise Affine Hybrid Systems (DigiCosme Spring School, Paris, May 2016)
- Model Checking of Hybrid Systems (AVACS Autumn School, Oldenburg, October 2015)
- Reachability Analysis of Hybrid Systems (CPS14 Summer School, Grenoble, July 2014), Video
- Verification of Hybrid Systems (MOVEP Summer School, Orleans, June 2008)
- Industrial collaboration project with DENSO Automotive Deutschland: A Modeling, Identification and Verification Framework for Control Design in Large-Scale and Complex Systems (2017-2018)
- IPL Modeliscale (2017-2021) is a French research collaboration project financed by INRIA
- UnCoVerCPS (2015-2018) is a European research project investigating the integration of verification techniques in the control of cyber-physical systems
- Multiform (2008-2012) was a European research project aiming to improve coherent tool support for the integrated control design of large and complex networked systems
- Nikolaos Kekatos (2015 - )
- Antonio Bruta da Costa (2014 - )
- Rajarshi Ray (2008 - 2012, now assistant professor and department head at NIT Menghalaya)