Room 501, Engineering Center,
Dept. Organic and Nano Engineering, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea
Fax : +82-2-2228-4101
- Ph. D., KAIST, Daejeon, Korea (2006.3 ~ 2010.1), Advisor: Prof Sang Ouk Kim
- M. S., KAIST, Daejeon, Korea (2004.3 ~ 2006.2)
- B. S., Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea (1997.3 ~ 2004.2)
* Mandatory military service (1999.04-2001.10)
- Assistance professor, Organic and Nano Engineering,
Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea (2012.3 ~ present)
- Postdoctoral researcher, Materials Science and Engineering,
Northwestern University, IL (2010.4 ~ 2012.1), Advisor: Prof. Jiaxing Huang
- Postdoctoral researcher, Functional Polymer Hybrid Center,
KIST, Seoul, Korea (2010.1 ~ 2010.3)
Field of interests
(1) Synthesis of functional nanomaterials
: self-assembly, sol-gel synthesis, polymer synthesis, etc.
(2) Carbon materials
: graphene, carbon nanotubes, fullerenene, etc.
(3) Energy and environmental applications
: photovolatic devices, supercapacitors, batteries, and sensors
- Graphene Mimicking Two Dimensional Porous Co3O4 Nanofoils for Lithium Battery Applications, Adv. Func. Mater. 26, 7605 (2016)
- Graphene oxide liquid crystals, Angew. Chemie. Int. Ed. 50, 3043-3047 (2011).