"Make Southeast Bloom"
Thirteen Federated Garden Clubs of Missouri make up the Southeast District
Member of Federated Garden Clubs of Missouri, Inc.
Member of Central Region
Member of National Garden Clubs, Inc.
Polygonia Interrogationis (The Question Mark Butterfly)
Edna Ruth Fischer of Four Seasons Garden Club was honored by president Karen Blackmore at the 86th FGCM State Convention for 50 yearsof continued service as the Life Membership Chair. Congratulations, Edna Ruth!!
Newly installed FGCM President, Nan McCabe announced that FGCM's mascot is the box turtle, Missouri's state reptile.
Some Upcoming Events (check the State website for details and more events--fgcmo.org):
- National Garden Club meeting, April 29-5/2, 2019, Biloxi MS
- 2020 Convention planning meeting, May 8, 10:00 a.m. Drury Convention Center, Cape Girardeau
- Bloomin' Bus Tour, May 28 - June 4, 2019. New York City and the picturesque Hudson Valley
- Flower School Show - 1, May 18-19, 2019
- National Garden Week, June 2-8, 2019
- Federation Day at Missouri State Fair, August 14, 2019
- SE District Fall Meeting, Tuesday, October 15, 2019, Farmington MO
- 87th FGCM State Convention, May 4-7, 2020, Cape Girardeau MO
President: Nancy L. Hargroves
Director: Fran Stueck
President: Nan McCabe
5 Ridge Oak Ct., Lake St. Louis MO 63367