Hi! Welcome to my professional homepage.
This is basically a webpage about my research
on Brain-Computer Interfaces (BCI).
Please feel free to explore this website by using the navigation panel on the left. Don't hesitate to contact me if you want any additional information or if you are interested by a research collaboration.
If you have reached this website by chance but are not interested in BCI research, you can still have a look at the "Pictures and Videos
" section, you may find it interesting :-). Enjoy!
***** (relatively) Recent News *****
- A paper accepted in the journal PLoS One on predictors of mental-imagery based BCI performances (see also section publications)!
- In Paris for a national meeting on invasive BCI.
- A paper accepted at IEEE SMC on explanatory feedback for BCI training! (see section publications)
- In Grenoble for the PhD defense committee of Raphaëlle Roy, who did very interesting work on EEG-based neuroergonomics (workload, attention, fatigue)
- A short paper on the estimation in EEG signals of visual comfort for stereoscopic displays, accepted at INTERACT 2015, (see section publications)
- A paper accepted at EUSIPCO 2015 on robust spatial filtering for EEG-based BCI! (see section publications)
- In Toulouse for the half-PhD committee of Tracy Brandmeyer who his doing promising work on EEG, neurofeedback and meditation!
- 2 long papers accepted at INTERACT 2015, on tactile feedback for BCI training, and mental workload estimation based on EEG during 3D manipulation tasks (see section publications)
journal paper accepted in Frontiers in Human Neurosciences about
decoding articulatory features from ECoG signals! (see section publications)
journal paper accepted in Proceedings of the IEEE on EEG signal
processing approaches to reduce or suppress BCI calibration time (see