Hi! Welcome to my professional homepage.
This is basically a webpage about my research
on Brain-Computer Interfaces (BCI).
Please feel free to explore this website by using the navigation panel on the left. Don't hesitate to contact me if you want any additional information or if you are interested by a research collaboration.
If you have reached this website by chance but are not interested in BCI research, you can still have a look at the "Pictures and Videos
" section, you may find it interesting :-). Enjoy!
***** (relatively) Recent News *****
- A paper and a poster accepted at the International Graz BCI conference (see section publications)
- In Berlin for the PhD defence of Wojciech Samek who made very nice contributions on robust spatial filter design for EEG-based BCI
- Visiting Pr. Roger N'Kambou and the cognitive science department in UQAM, Montreal Canada
- In Beligum, in Mons, for the PhD defence of Matthieu Duvinage, who made many interesting contributions to EEG-based neuroprosthesis design
- In Florence for ICASSP, where I gave a tutorial on EEG signal processing and presented a paper