Part of How We Make Our Clients Satisfied!
All Executive Contracting, Inc. employees and subcontractors must abide by our General Policies to ensure an excellent remodeling experience for our customers. These policies include the following:
- Safety First: All work areas will be safe at all times, both during and after work hours. It is each employee's responsibility to keep all tools, ladders, and materials organized and stored/used in a safe manner. Work sites must be kept safe for all employees, as well as for the customer.
- Customer Property: All customer possessions, including floors, counter tops, fixtures, furniture, etc. are to be protected from workers foot traffic, use of tools, and dust generation during the course of work. Flooring protectors and clean tarps are to be used and maintained.
- Service: It is an Executive Contracting, Inc. goal to provide exceptional customer service. If at any time a customer has a question or concern, any Executive Contracting, Inc. employee can help. If at any time the first employee cannot help the customer immediately, he/she will confront management personnel to solve the customers concern.
- Job Site Clean-Up: One of the ways Executive Contracting, Inc. differentiates itself from our competitors is to leave the job site clean every day. Every job will be vacuumed or mopped to remove dust or dirt in any living space caused by our work on a daily basis. Disposal of all debris will be placed in trashcans or dumpsters daily. Tools and lumber will be stacked in a neat and orderly fashion daily. An even more thorough clean up will be initiated at the end of every week.
- Use of Customer Property: Executive Contracting, Inc. employees will not use anything belonging to the customer, unless given specific prior permission from the customer. This includes rest rooms (ECI will provide rest room facilities if the customer premises are inaccessible), radios, vacuum cleaners, towels, stepladders, tools, extension cords, etc.
- Appearance: Each employee will be clean cut and dressed appropriately. An employee of management position will always wear an Executive Contracting, Inc logoed shirt.
- Radios: The use of a radio device at a customer's premises is a privilege and must be granted by the customer prior to use. If permission is granted, the music must be played only at a reasonable audible level, in that it is not disruptive to the home owner or his/her neighbors.
- Smoking: Executive Contracting, Inc. has a no smoking policy indoor on any job site. Smoking is permitted outside only. Smoking is never permitted in a customer's home, even if the customer is a smoker. Cigarette butts will be disposed of properly in an appropriate container and not left in the customer's yard or anywhere on his/her property.
- Discrimination: Executive Contracting, Inc. will not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind.