- 2014 - 2015 Co-chair of the Networks and Communications Branch (Option RT - Réseaux et Télécommunications) with Prof. Laura Luzzi at ENSEA (École Nationale Supérieure de l’Électronique et de ses Applications), Cergy-Pontoise, France
- 2011 - present Assistant Professor in the Computer Science Department at ENSEA, Cergy-Pontoise, France
- Game theoretical tools for wireless communications (2013 - 2015)
- Algorithms (2011 - 2015)
- Digital communications (2012 - 2015)
- Communication systems (2012 - 2015)
- Object Oriented Programming C++ (2011 - 2015)
- JAVA programming (2011 - 2014)
- Introduction to C programming (2011 - 2014)
- Data Structures (2011 - 2014)
- Microprocessors (2011 - 2012)
- 2007 - 2010 Teaching Assistant in the Physics Department at École Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France
- M.Sc. Gada Rezgui, November 2016 - Août 2017, on "Energy harvesting against jamming attacks".
- Ph.D. Alexandre Marcastel, co-advised with Prof. Inbar Fijalkow and Panayotis Mertikopoulos, October 2015 - September 2018, on "Online
Optimization and Adaptive Learning for Systems Operating in Unlicensed bands".
- M.Sc. Alexandre Marcastel, November 2014 - September 2015, on "Efficient algorithms for resource allocation problems in wireless networks".
- B.Sc. Gada Rezgui, co-advised with Iryna Andriyanova, April 2015 - July 2015, on "Distributed storage in wireless networks".
- Ph.D. Raouia Masmoudi, co-advised with Prof. Inbar Fijalkow and Prof. Noura Sellami, October 2011 - September 2015, on "Home automation energy efficient communications", defended successfully on the 1st of December 2015.
- M.Sc. Dora Boviz, November 2011-March 2012, on "Energy-efficiency performance metrics for future green communications". She is now pursuing her Ph.D. degree at Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs, Villarceaux, France.
- M.Sc. Camilla Maria Gabriel Gussen, co-advised with Prof. Mérouane Debbah, January 2011-April 2011, on "Pricing and bandwidth allocation problems in wireless multi-tier networks". She is now pursuing her Ph.D. degree at Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.