- 2011 - present: Associate Professor in the Computer Science Department at ENSEA, Cergy-Pontoise, France
- Game theoretical tools for wireless communications (2013 - present)
- Algorithms (2011 - present)
- Digital communications (2012 - present)
- Communication systems (2012 - present)
- Object Oriented Programming C++ (2011 - present)
- JAVA programming (2011 - 2014)
- Introduction to C programming (2011 - 2014)
- Data Structures (2011 - 2014)
- Microprocessors (2011 - 2012)
- 2007-2010: Teaching Assistant in the Physics Department at École Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France
- Ph.D. Raouia Masmoudi, co-advised with Prof. Inbar Fijalkow and Prof. Noura Sellami, October 2011-October 2014, on "Home automation energy efficient communications".
- M.Sc. Dora Boviz, co-advised with Prof. Inbar Fijalkow, November 2011-March 2012, on "Energy-efficiency performance metrics for future green communications". She is now pursuing her Ph.D. degree at Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs, Villarceaux, France.
- M.Sc. Camilla Maria Gabriel Gussen, co-advised with Prof. Mérouane Debbah, January 2011-April 2011, on "Pricing and bandwidth allocation problems in wireless multi-tier networks". She is now pursuing her Ph.D. degree at Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.