Main Street Hall
The Houma Main Street Lodge is only available for rentals to Houma Elks Lodge Members.
Main Street Lodge
Nestled along the bayou side of historical downtown Houma, Louisiana, lies the Houma Elks Lodge #1193. The facility is two stories. The first or ground floor is the hall / lounge / patio that allows family and friends to gather and socialize in a nice relaxing atmosphere. Perfect venue for small parties and receptions.
Logo on the Back Patio
● A reservation / security deposit of $100 is required to reserve the facility to be rented. The reservation / security deposit is not refundable if the event is canceled within fourteen (14) days of the event.
● Fourteen (14) days prior to the start term of the rental, a rental fee of $100.00 is required along with a $100.00 cleaning fee.
● One (1) hour for setup and the use of the kitchen will be allowed at no additional cost.
● After the event, if the rented facility has been left in an acceptable condition with no damage then the $100 reservation / security deposit shall be returned to the Renter within 30 days of the event.
● No Renter can rent or have use to the second floor of the Main Street Lodge.
● Use of the Club Bar for a rental is authorized only with a qualified Houma Elk member serving as bartender.
_____ Remove food and drinks from the building.
_____ Trash is properly disposed in the dumpster.
_____ Decorations have been properly removed with no damage to the Lodge.
_____ Chairs and tables have been properly returned to their original position.