Here is a list of publications the letters have featured in:
- Calgary's Grand Story: The Making of a Prairie Metropolis from the Viewpoint of Two Heritage Buildings, Chapter 7: Fred Albright: From Calgary to Passchendaele, Donald B. Smith, University of Calgary Press, 2005
- Canada: A Portrait In Letters, 1800-2000, Charlotte Gray, Doubleday, Canada: 2004
- The Book of Letters : 150 years of Private Canadian Correspondence, compiled and edited by Paul and Audrey Grescoe, Toronto : Macfarlane, Walter & Ross, c2002
- Alberta formed, Alberta transformed, edited by Michael Payne, Donald Wetherell, and Catherine Cavanaugh, Edmonton: University of Alberta Press, c2006
- Echoes in My Heart: Chantall Van Raay, Western News, Univ. of W. Ontario Canada, February 14, 2002
- The Beaver: Love and Duty, Doug, Whiteway, Feb. 1, 2002
- Postal History in a Museum Setting: Archives, Objects and a Sense of Place and Purpose: John Willis - Canadian Postal Museum/Canadian Museum of Civilization. pp. 7-8 n.d. View PDF.