Resource Center

Mid-Mo Housing (Information for current and potential landlords and tenants)

City of Columbia New Resident Guide (good links to a list of topics and a downloadable and printable Citizen Handbook)
New or Current Resident Guide

City Zoning Map
To see the zoning map you must use the "Basemap Gallery" icon (blue icon on the left end of the row of icons) and select "Zoning."

Where To Report Problems

Columbia Police Non-Emergency Line (24/7) 442-6131
Columbia Police Front Desk(24/7) 874-7652
Fire Department 874-7391

To report fireworks violations, call the police non-emergency line: 442-6131.

To report trash out early (this trash must be at the curb, not anywhere else). Please call Public Works
874-6291 or use

For trash not at curb, e.g., food, weeds, unlicensed vehicles trash/junk sewage appliances, bedding, bottles, boxes, broken glass, cans, cardboard, cartons, furniture manufactured for indoor use only,
household appliances, jars, lumber and building supply materials that are not neatly stacked, machine parts,
motor vehicle parts, pallets, paper, plumbing fixtures, rags, scrap metal, tire rims, tires, water the Health Department at 573-874-7339 or email

Health Department 874-7355
Waste Collection 874-7380
Water Service 874-7380
Electric Service 874-7380
CenturyTel (local phone service) 800-201-4099
AmerenUE (gas service) 800-552-7583
Underground Locating (call before you dig) 800-DIG-RITE (344-7483)
MediaCom (cable TV) 443-1535
Columbia Information Line 874-6560
Animal Control 449-1888

SelectionFile type iconFile nameDescriptionSizeRevisionTimeUser
Subpages (1): Renting in East Campus