Courses 2014-2015. Imperial College
- 3rd and 4th year undergraduate and Msc course M345M9: Applied Functional Analysis (1st term). Syllabus on 3rd Year Guide, pp. 14-15, 4th Year Guide p. 17, and on the Msc guide p 22.
- 4th year undergraduate and Msc course M45M8: Advanced topics in Partial Differential Equations (2nd term). Syllabus on 4th Year Guide pp. 16-17, and on the Msc guide p 22.
- Tutor of 1st, 2nd and 3rd year students
Courses 2013-2014. Imperial College
- 4-th year undergraduate and master course M45M8: Advanced topics in Partial Differential Equations.
- Tutor of 1st year students
Courses (2013 and before)
- Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace : course ‘Introduction to the hierarchical modeling of complex systems' 2012-2013
- Basic master course B1 (introduction aux équations aux dérivées partielles) at University Paul Sabatier (with J. P. Raymond in 2012-2013 and with P. Raphaël in 2011-2012)
- Basic master course B2 (systèmes hyperboliques non-linéaires et équations de Navier-Stokes ; with G. Dimarco et J. M. Roquejoffre) at University Paul Sabatier, 2012-2013 and 2011-2012
- Basic master course D2 (modélisation déterministe et stochastique des système complexes en biologie ; with X. Bressaud) at University Paul Sabatier, 2012-2013 and 2011-2012
Advanced masters course at Université Paul Sabatier : 'Mathematical modeling of complex systems': 2009-2010 & 2010-2011.
Masters courses: Basic applied PDE course at Université Paul Sabatier : 2003 through 2007
Masters courses: Advanced courses on Kinetic Theory and related topics at Université Paul Sabatier: 2007, 2006, 2003, 2002, 98, 99, 95, 94 and at Université Paris 6: 91, 90, 87
Advanced courses in the Engineeering curriculum at INSA: 95 through 2002
Examiner for the entrance competition at ENS-Cachan : 93
Undergraduate and graduate courses at ENS-Cachan : 90 through 93
Adjunct Assistant Professor at Ecole Polytechnique : 90, 89
Adjunct Assistant Professor at ENSTA (Advanced Techniques Engineering School, in Paris): 84
Management of Teaching
- Responsible of the bio-math curriculum of the (new) masters programme in mathematics and applications at the Université Paul Sabaatier (since 2011)
- Chairman, Masters programme in applied Mathematics at Université Paul Sabatier: 2002 through 2005
Chairman, Indo-French Cyber University for Science FICUS (joint programme between Université Paul Sabatier and IISC Bangalore): 2000 through 2002
Chairman, Mathematics Department of ENS-Cachan 1991 through 1993